YOUR ONE-STOP SHOP FOR DUPLEX, SUPER DUPLEX & NICKEL ALLOYS
Threaded pipe flanges are similar to slip-on pipe flanges except the bore of threaded pipe flange has tapered threads. Threaded pipe flanges are used with pipes that have external threads. The benefit of these pipe flanges is that it can be attached without welding. Threaded pipe flanges are often used for small diameter, high pressure requirements. Slip on Pipe flanges with a hub have published specifications that range from 1/2″ thru 24″.
Key Features Of Threaded Flanges :-
- No welding is needed
- Good for smaller pipe sizes
- Should be avoided for larger roads
Uses Of Threaded Flanges :-
- It can be fitted to pipes of various sizes without welding.
- Used in extremely high pressure applications.
- Economical and time saving equipment.
- Can be used in applications where welding is hazardous.